This body cream deeply hydrates the skin leaving it feeling silky and soft to the touch. Oats ceramide is rich in skin-caring vitamins as well as antioxidants.
- Apply a thin layer to the desired areas of the skin and massage until fully absorbed.
- Oat extracts from controlled organic farming
- dermatologically tested on sensitive skin
- free from soap, parabens, phenoxyethanol, alcohol, SLS, SLES, PEG, colourants, silicone & paraffin
- heavy metal tested (nickel, chromium & cobalt < 0.4 ppm)
- made in Italy
- PAO: 12 months
Content by Ethos: Vegan, Nickel tested
- Aqua (Water)
- Butyrospermum parkii butter 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl stearate
- Avena Sativa Bran Extract
- Avena sativa (Oat) kernel oil
- Caprylic / Capric Triglycerides
- Avena sativa kernel extract 
- Sodium stearoyl glutamate
- Lactic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Xanthan Gum
- Hydrolyzed oats
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Potassium sorbate
From controlled organic agriculture
About the Oats Product Line:
The active ingredients contained in oat grains are able to cover all the needs of daily personal hygiene of children and adults in a comprehensive manner. And for precisely this reason, oats is the central ingredient in all NeBiolina products.
Cleansing: Oats offer gentle yet effective cleansing action thanks to the contained saponins. Its cleansing properties provides a mild yet effective and natural alternative to traditional soaps.
Hydration: Oats contains a high content of beta-glucans which holds a significant amount of water due to their structure. This gives oats its hydrating property. This water reserve is gradually released into the upper layers of the skin. This provides the skin with optimum hydration and protects the acid mantle.
Protection: Sensitive skin that is prone to redness will benefit from the protecting property of oats.
Maintenance: Due to the bioactive ingredients contained in oats, it has a significant effect on the maintenance of the skin’s function and enzyme activity that is naturally found within the skin. Enzyme activity is an indispensable factor for the maintenance of the skin’s protection barrier that guards it from external influences.
Prevention: Finally, the substances contained in oats are particularly good in preventing endogenous processes within the layers of the skin, which can affect it adversely in the long run. That is, these substances may contribute to counteracting anti-oxidative processes and thus the formation of free radicals.